Tuesday, February 24, 2009

But you don't smell like chicken OR pox?

Allegedly, my son has chicken pox. I say "allegedly" because he has 14 spots and has had the SAME 14 spots for about 36 hours. I thought chicken pox spread all over you? I do remember getting on a plane as a teenager going to Las Vegas fine and arriving in Las Vegas COVERED in spots.

I did take him to the doctors (urgent care, not his regular pediatrician) and two doctors looked at him and diagnosed him with the pox. Worse than the diagnosis is my sentence - banned from work for at least 7 days. You might think it sounds like, vacation, but I don't have enough sick days for a late winter vacation :( Thank goodness, Oma is coming to the rescue Wed. and Thurs. Not sure about whats going on after that, but it helps!

Daniel is doing great with his supposed childhood disease. Aside from the runny nose, he really couldn't care less. We've been couped up a full 24 hours, so I'm breakin' loose! We're off to the store for some formula - so, if you are in my zip code and haven't had the pox....be warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment