Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Video from December

Below is a link to my you tube video. Its from Christmas - taken in Pennsylvania at my Aunt Dana (also known as Auntie Mom's) house. Not only is my baby and aunt funny, but so is the funeral-like Christmas carols in the background. Also, be warned my grandmother starts singing "doodley doo" half way through. To this day, we are unsure if Doodley Doo is her original composition, or a real song. Regardless, here it is, creepy Christmas music and monotone singing included for free ;-) This is my family, and I love them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2APo3UDK4DY&feature=channel_page

PS-If I can figure out the technical skills required to get videos of my video camera, I will put up "baby pissing on mommy and floor @ baptism" and every one's favorite - "cannibal baby eats Aunt Dana's face" SCOOOOOTTTTTT help!

No comments:

Post a Comment